Available in two variations, Nurse Walker and Care Walker, the shoes have been developed taking into account 8 functions (advantage) to support your foot.
ASICS is ready to launch the new line of footwear specially designed for healthcare professionals who are always on the move. The newly launched footwear for healthcare professionals aims to meet the basic functional demands of medical and nursing workplaces, combined with the functionality of materials for sportswear and fit technologies allowing smoother body movement. .
Available in two variations, Nurse Walker and Care Walker, the shoes have been developed taking into account 8 functions (advantage) to support your foot. These include the following:
- Cushioning: the impact of the weight on the heel is 1.5 times greater when walking
- Excellent grip: helps prevent slipping with the outsole designed with original ASICS technology
- Breathability: to keep your foot dry and the design allows air to circulate easily
- Lightweight: The collection is designed from materials used for sports shoes, such as the EVA sole that can provide maximum comfort during work
- Flexibility: Optimally designed flex groove can support smooth ride
- Stability: it can improve stability and prevent twisting of the feet
- Durability: use of AHAR rubber to extend the life of the shoe
ASICS India & South Asia Managing Director Rajat Khurana said: “The world as we know it has changed in recent years and technology has become a hub for people to connect and products to. execute. Our brand is extremely committed to making changes in the lives of consumers through the transformative power of sport. Innovation is at the heart of driving this change, adequately demonstrated in our products which not only revitalize the medical and nursing clothing markets, but also help those working in these professions to move easily and comfortably. Our futuristic approach to design helps us create products that incorporate scientific knowledge into our solutions and then give our line a superior edge. We hope to continue to shape the future of medical footwear in the years to come by committing to this vision. “
Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means “A healthy mind in a healthy body,” is an old Latin phrase from which ASICS is derived and the fundamental platform on which the brand still stands. The company was founded over 60 years ago by Kihachiro Onitsuka and today is a leading designer and manufacturer of running shoes, as well as other athletic footwear, clothing and accessories.
Nurse Walker and Care Walker have been designed taking into account each type of foot without compromising its performance. These products are currently used by healthcare workers in two of the top healthcare centers, including JR Hiroshima Hospital and the University Health Hospital in Japan. ASICS Nurse Walker and Care Walker will be available worldwide through the ASICS website and select specialty retail stores from September 1, 2021. From INR 3,999